TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SKIP BIN HIRE
Please read carefully. Our terms and conditions are designed to ensure your waste is dealt with in the safest and most efficient way possible.
- Residential – Payment due before delivery or cash payment at drop off.
- Commercial – Payment due within 7 days of invoice or as otherwise arranged.
- Overdue invoices incur interest of 15% per month.
- In the event your account is sent to Debt Collection all fees, commissions and legal expenses will be payable by you, the customer.
Any costs in relation to overdue accounts will be added to any monies due.
PERIOD OF HIRE
- Residential – As arranged at time of booking. Additional days are charged at $10 per day and are subject to availability of bins.
- Commercial – As arranged.
PROHIBITED WASTE MATERIALS
- Hardfill and general waste must not be mixed.
- The bin must NOT contain Tyres, Gas Bottles, Asbestos, Liquids, Chemicals, Vehicle Batteries, Polystyrene and any other toxic, hazardous or biological waste.
Please advise us if you have any of these items as we can make special arrangements to remove them.
- NZTA rules require that bins must not be filled past the top of bin.
- Dusty products must be bagged.
- Nappies and food waste must be bagged.
- Please do not move bin from where it is placed. Any costs related to bin damage or our driver being unable to pick up a bin will be passed on to the customer.
- Do not light fires in the bin or place anything in the bin that may cause a fire.
- Please ensure clear access (gates, dogs and cars) on delivery and collection days.
LOADING THE BIN
We do our best to recycle. Loading your bin purposefully can help us help the environment!
- General waste bin – Any steel, bulk cardboard, green waste or timber – please load these items at the bottom of the bin as we can remove and recycle them.
- Hardfill Bin (3m3 bins only)– No green waste or general waste to be mixed in. Bricks, tiles, soil, concrete only.
- Greenwaste Bin – Gardenwaste only. If any rubbish or top soil is mixed in general waste rates will apply. No flax or tree stumps are to be put in green waste bins.
BIN SIZES AND WEIGHT LIMITS
Weight limits apply to our general and green waste bins. We charge $20 per 100kg of waste over the allowed limit. We have 5 sizes of general or green waste bins with the following weight limits:
- 3m3 – 500kg
- 4.5m3 – 750kg
- 6m3 – 1000kg
- 9m3 – 1500kg
- 15m3 – 2500kg
There is no weight limit on a hardfill bin.
Return and Refund policy –
Case by case basis, please call for clarification.