TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SKIP BIN HIRE
Please read carefully. Our terms and conditions are designed to ensure your waste is dealt with in the safest and most efficient way possible.
- Residential – credit card upon booking or cash / bank transfer on or before pickup.
- Commercial – Payment due within 7 days of invoice or as otherwise arranged.
Any costs in relation to overdue accounts will be added to any monies due.
PERIOD OF HIRE
- Residential – SEVEN (7) days from date of delivery (unless otherwise arranged).
- Commercial – As arranged.
PROHIBITED WASTE MATERIALS
- Hardfill and general waste must not be mixed.
- The bin must NOT contain Tyres, Gas Bottles, Asbestos, Liquids, Chemicals, Vehicle Batteries, Polystyrene and any other toxic, hazardous or biological waste.
Please advise us if you have any of these items as we can make special arrangements to remove them.
- NZTA rules require that bins must not be filled past the top of bin.
- Dusty products must be bagged.
- Please do not move bin from where it is placed. Any costs related to bin damage or our driver being unable to pick up a bin will be passed on to the customer.
- Do not light fires in the bin or place anything in the bin that may cause a fire.
- Please ensure access on collection day.
LOADING THE BIN
We do our best to recycle. Loading your bin purposefully can help us help the environment!
- General waste bin – Any steel, bulk cardboard, green waste or timber – please load these items at the top of the bin as we can remove and recycle them.
- Hardfill Bin (3m3 bins only)– No green waste or general waste to be mixed in. Bricks, tiles, soil, concrete only.
- Greenwaste Bin – Gardenwaste only. If any rubbish or top soil is mixed in general waste rates will apply. No flax or tree stumps are to be put in green waste bins.
BIN SIZES AND WEIGHT LIMITS
Weight limits apply to our general waste bins only. We charge $16 per 100kg of waste over the allowed limit. We have 3 sizes of general waste bin with the following weight limits:
- 3m3 – 500kg
- 6m3 – 1000kg
- 9m3 – 1500kg
The weight limit on green waste bins is the same as general waste. Overweight bins are charged at $12 per 100kg.
There is no weight limit on a hardfill bin.